CatGenie needs a
CatGenie has a
- Required voltage: 240 V, 60 Hz (15 A fuse)
- Consumption: 20 W (cleaning cycle - 17 minutes), 1200 W (drying cycle - 17 minutes)
- Approximate weight: entire CatGenie - 12.5 kg (work unit - 5.5 kg; base - 7 kg)
Cat & Kitten Requirements:
One CatGenie works best with 2 to 3 cats of average size. Best for kittens 6 months and older.
Bathroom / Toilet Set Up
CatGenie in a bathroom requires an easy, one time Do-It-Yourself connection to fresh, COLD water intake, a toilet and an electric outlet.
- Turn mains water off as a precaution. Use supplied self-cutting tap to connect to the toilet or sink cold water line.
- Screw the CatGenie water hose to the self-cutting tap. Be careful not to over-tighten or get cross threaded.
- Turn the mains water back on, turn on the self cutting tap & check for leaks.
- Hook the CatGenie drainage hose over the rim of the toilet and under the seat. You can keep it there and still use the toilet.
- Plug into an electric outlet. (30 secs). You can pre program your CatGenie to run automatically up to four times a day or simply push a button to start.
Laundry Set Up
- Turn valve to shut off COLD water.
- Unscrew the water-line hose under the valve.
- Attach that hose to the provided ¾ inch T-Adapter then attach the T, to the water line.
- Screw the CatGenie hose to the T-Adapter. Turn cold water back on.
- Hook the drainage hose into the washing machine drain pipe. Won’t interfere with washer.
- Plug into an electrical outlet. Program your CatGenie to run from one to four times a day, or simply push a button to start washing.