Where does your cat litter come from?
- Like coal, litter is strip-mined (than depends on a type of cat litter)
- Litter is processed, packaged, and trucked
- Transport is very expensive
Where does litter end up?
- It's contaminated with cat waste
- Dumped into plastic bags
- 8 Billion lbs of litter end up in landfills every year
- Litter doesn't biodegrade
Where should waste go?
Waste from home drains and toilets goes to treatment plants for proper decontamination.
Is cat litter safe?
- From Mayo Clinic: Handling pet waste can be hazardous to your health. You can become infected by scooping a cat's litter box.
- One ounce of cat urine makes a 85g clump.
Stop littering. CatGenie is Greener and Cleaner.
Now we examine the control of waste via the CatGenie.
Average annual consumption of SaniSolution:
1 cat: 3 - 3,5 cartridges
2 cats: 6 - 7 cartridges
Plus spare box of granulate to add from time to time.
"Traditional" litter boxes produce annualy 170 kg of waste per 2 cats in average.
Do Granules get changed?
Permanent Granules never need changing, never form clumps, and don't make waste.
Replenish as needed. Some stick to solids or get scattered.
- Made from special recycled plastics
- Granules are 100% safe
- Granules biodegrade in landfills within two years and in septic systems within 9 months
Any health issues?
- Granules thoroughly decontaminated
- Washes germs and waste away